The judging process:
- The category sponsor has full responsibility for judging their own award, which can be done in house, or with the help of an external party. In order to remain impartial, we would recommend including at least one external member in the judging panel.
- We encourage all sponsors to contact each applicant directly to ask for further information, or to arrange to meet, in order to judge their category fairly and decide on the three finalists.
- The judging period will continue for a period of three weeks from Friday 24th March to Friday 14th April.
- All financial information submitted to the award judges will remain confidential.
- The judging process is carried out in accordance with a strict set of criteria and is based on the information gathered from entrants throughout the applications and judging process.
- All judges will be asked to supply just reason for their decisions and be able to provide evidentiary support should this be required.
- The business editor and publisher of the Nottingham Post will then review the finalists to ensure they are satisfied with all sponsor’s decisions, they reserve the right to overrule any decision made.
If your business is selected as a finalist you will receive two tickets to our Finalists and Sponsors Champagne and Canapés evening, and you will also be invited to purchase tickets or a table to the awards ceremony dinner.
Tickets are £85 + VAT each
Tables of 10 are £850 + VAT each *This includes a 3 month subscription to the Nottingham Post for one individual, which will include membership of Plus+ and access to our on-line e-edition. The individual will receive a book of vouchers though the post to use/redeem in retailers of their choice to obtain a copy of the paper, plus log in details to Plus+ and a link to the e-edition.
If you have any questions about the awards then please contact:
Vikky Perry at Champions (UK) plc
08453 31 30 31